This reputable Global Law Firm are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join their team! This unique role is based in the Sydney CBD Office and will provide support to the Litigation Teams.
In this role, you will be working within Litigation and your main responsibilities will include:
- Diary and email management
- File management
- Preparation of Briefs to Counsel
- Monthly billing
- Arranging travel
- Client Liaison
- Filing and general administrative tasks
To be successful, you will demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience as a legal secretary within IP is a must!
- Advanced MS Word skills
- A confident and articulate communication style
- The ability to liaise with professionals at all levels
- Attention to detail
This firm offer a range of employee benefits, including;
- Be a part of a really close-knit team, with a global presence!
- Discounted gym membership
- Sporting teams
- Social drinks
- Monthly morning teas
- Salary: Up to $85,000 pkg
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, or for a confidential discussion please call Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Colleen Deere 02 8270 9794.