Working with a global consulting business based in the heart of the Sydney CBD, this business operates across several industries and will expose you to working with numerous clients on a day-to-day basis.
- Maintain a portfolio of clients of Australian and overseas businesses
- Work closely with ASIC and answer client queries about ASIC
- Manage ASIC annual review process for clients
- Assist with de-registrations of businesses and prepare invoices
Your Experience & Skills
- Previous experience within a corporate secretary role
- Experience using CAS360 system and dealing with ASIC for company secretary matters
- High level of attention to detail and organisational skills
- Strong customer service skills and ability to prioritise tasks.
- Participate in meaningful work through social and environment-based projects
- Flexible working arrangements
- Relaxed dress code policy and many more!
If you are immediately available and interested in this opportunity, please call Mark Hampton on 02 8270 9788 or Suchi Kaushik on 02 8270 9739 for confidential conversation or APPLY NOW!