A professional services business, in a rapid growth phase have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts all-rounder to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be given the opportunity to assist in a number of on-going projects and process improvements and implementations.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Full function Accounts Payable
- High volume data entry of invoice
- Preparing and processing payment runs
- Full function Accounts Receivable
- Reconciliations of supplier accounts, bank accounts and credit cards
- Assisting with projects and process improvements
The successful applicant will have previous experience in accounts all rounder role, working in a fast pace environment. You will enjoy a challenge and are always seeking ways to continuously improve the function. You will be highly organised, have a great eye for detail and take pride in your work. A positive, professional and team focused approach will see you succeed in the position.
What' On Offer?
- Permanent opportunity
- CBD Location, modern facilities
- Join a growing Professional Services Business
- Enjoy a role with variety where your contribution is valued
- Enjoy making a difference through process improvements
- Join a dynamic team environment, enjoy a laugh at work
- Enjoy a strong leadership team who are supportive and cohesive
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set and attitude to match, APPLY NOW or call Siobhan Reynolds or Alex Watanabe on 07 3118 0125 should you have any questions regarding the role.