Located in the heart of the CBD, this award-winning Australian law firm pride themselves on their client-focused approach to providing high-quality legal services.
They strive for excellence in their areas of specialisation, which include Dispute Resolution, Property, Workplace Relations, Intellectual Property, and Tax.
They offer a range of outstanding benefits to their employees, which include stunning facilities, subsidised gym memberships, monthly staff lunches, fresh fruit provided daily, ongoing training and development and social events.
The firm is seeking a Legal Secretary to join their Property Law team to support a Partner and Senior Associate.
You can expect a variety of tasks in this fast-paced role, including but not limited to:
- Answering incoming calls;
- Diary management;
- Preparing and formatting legal documents and correspondence;
- Assisting with the administration of Conveyancing files;
- Assisting with end-of-month billing;
- Organising meetings; and
- Filing court documents.
The successful candidate will have proven experience as a Legal Secretary. Previous experience in Property Law is desirable.
In addition to this, you will:
- Have proven experience in billing;
- Have strong Microsoft Office and IT skills;
- Be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment;
- Be dynamic and driven; and
- Have excellent organisation and time management skills.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will have the opportunity to work in a prominent Australian law firm with access to the resources of a larger firm, but the feeling of a small one.
They offer outstanding benefits to their employees, including monthly lunches and drinks, subsidised gym memberships, fresh fruit provided daily, ongoing training and development and social events.
If you possess the required experience, please click 'apply now' for immediate consideration. For more information, please call Krystal at people2people on (03) 9098 7429.