This global Mining Services company, require the assistance of an experienced Logistics Coordinator to join their Logistics team based in Murarrie on a 3 month temp basis. You will enjoy a team focused and professional environment.
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Dealing directly with internal and external customers
- Accurately receiving orders and entering in system
- Receive and accurately record stoke and inventory
- Organising and scheduling transport, freight and deliveries
- Raising and receiving invoices for all purchase orders
- Manage all records of stock and inventory movement
- Dealing with internal and external queries
- General Administration duties
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed customer service skills
- Exceptional Administration abilities
- Attention to details and strong problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- A team player with a positive attitude
What's on Offer?
- Join a global mining services business
- Commence asap
- Excellent working environment
- Diverse role
If this role appeals to you and you have the experience to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.