In 2019 people2people received the RI Award for being Australasia's Growth Company of the Year for an amazing third time in four years! Our business continues to go from strength to strength, with eight offices in Sydney CBD, Chatswood, Parramatta, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide and Auckland.
Established 14 years ago, we are 100% Australian owned and boast high staff retention, engagement and promotion across 120+ staff. Our unique culture is what really sets us apart - we celebrate success, offer real work life balance, invest in ongoing L&D for all staff, and provide state of the art systems to our team.
About the role:
Reporting to the QLD Director you will be working with and supporting a team of Recruitment Consultants with their day to day admin tasks and diary coordination. Assisting with phone screening activities, reference checks, event coordination and overall office coordination. This is a pivotal role within the team as you will be ensuring efficient and effective processes and procedures to help drive results.
- Possess competent administration and organisational skills
- Previous experience within a fast-paced sales environment
- Computer literacy - MS Office Suite
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills
- Thirst to learn, develop and grow!
- This is a starting point if you are interested in a career in recruitment
- Continual training and development
- Strong, supportive team environment
- Be recognized and rewarded for your efforts and results
- p2p perks and benefits - which includes discounted gym memberships, annual wellness allowance and more
- Career development
- Monthly, quarterly and annual awards