This Australian not-for-profit research and development organisation invests millions into R&D, strategic partnerships, and government initiatives. Their Sydney Head Office houses a team of over fifty staff, and there is now the need for a Receptionist to manage their front office operations in a job share capacity.
- Reporting to the Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for: Being the first point of contact for all visitors, clients, and staff
- Answering and transferring calls and managing the reception inbox
- Ensuring meeting rooms are booked correctly and set up in preparation of meetings
- Logging and distributing incoming mail, and ensuring outgoing mail is sent on time
- Stocktaking and ordering of stationery and kitchen supplies
- Supporting the AP team with invoice scanning and cab charge preparation
- Ad hoc administration duties to the wider team
Skills & Experience
- To be successful in this role you will have: Previous reception experience in a corporate environment, and a stable working history
- Strong computer literacy and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A client-oriented work ethic, with demonstrable high attention to detail, prioritisation, and time management skills
- Professional presentation style
- A team-oriented attitude and a willingness to go above and beyond
Align your life commitments with work in this job share role. Work with a team of diverse professionals, supporting Australian industry, in new offices close to North Sydney station.
This is an afternoon position, Monday to Friday, 1:15 PM - 5:30 PM
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.