A law firm based in Auckland CBD are looking for a personal assistant/Junior Legal Executive to join their refinancing team on a full-time permanent basis.
What is in it for you?
You will be joining a growing, independent law firm who value their staff and have a family culture:
- Full time, permanent Personal Assistant/ Junior Legal Executive position
- Attractive salary of up to $58k per annum
- Opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Modern offices based in Auckland CBD - easily accessible
- Casual Fridays
This will be an excellent opportunity for a personal assistant in the Banking & Finance industry to take the next step in their career, you will be responsible for:
- Managing private client files through the refinancing process
- Liaising with multiple corporate lenders and preparing loan documentation
- Arranging settlement in accordance with agreed procedures
- Supporting the rest of the team when needed
The firm are looking for someone who has a strong understanding around Loan documentation, settlements and has previously used Landonline. You will also have:
- An understanding of property, credit and mortgage laws
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to use your time efficiently and prioritise important tasks
This is a very interesting and varied role and would be the perfect opportunity for someone looking to move into a client focused position.
If you are interested and would like to be taken into immediate consideration please apply via the link on this page or contact Kirsty on 09 869 6255.