People2people are working with a well-known Not For Profit organisation in the Western Sydney region. They are a well-respected market leader in the Aged Care industry and are now looking for an experienced Care Coordinator who will be responsible for the rostering of services across the CHSP programme.
The initial engagement will be on a Temporary basis for approximately 3 months and then there is a strong possibility of the role becoming a Permanent engagement.
The core aspects of the role will include but won't be limited to the following -
- Utilise client management systems and ensuring the effective rostering of staff to clients
- Updating all client and staff information in relevant systems
- Understanding of CHSP programs
- Coordination of new referral sources and data entry into client management systems
- Experience in a similar rostering capacity
- Strong customer service skills and organisational skills
- Professional phone manner
- Strong system skills, ideally including TCM and or Procura
- Valid police check or willing to conduct
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join a medium sized team in Parramatta. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for the next step in their career amongst a supportive team.
For a confidential discussion, please call Julie Luszczynski on 02 8270 9771 or hit the APPLY NOW button