This company is a not-for-profit who specialise in encouraging international students to live and study in Perth. They are a close-knit team who have just moved into new offices located in the Perth CBD and are offering flexible working arrangements.
This company is looking for a Board Secretary to assist their Director and board. This role is for 20 hours a month and would involve:
- Coordinating the timely completion and dispatch of Board papers
- Ensuring that business at board meetings is accurately captured in the minutes and action points
- Following up action points and business that has arisen during board meetings
- Coordinating the business of the annual general meeting
- Supporting the production of the annual report
- Helping to organise and facilitate the induction of Board members
To be successful for this position the ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience as a board secretary
- Experience coordinating and dispatching board papers
- Taking and calculating minutes
- Experience advising the board and its committees on governance matters
Be a part of a close knit team and enjoy gorgeous new offices located close to public transport in the Perth CBD and enjoy flexible working hours.
If this role is of interest and you feel you meet the criteria, please hit "APPLY' or call Nicole on 6160 6203