In this role you will be providing strategic advice and support to the division.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Analyse and identify initiatives to support the objectives of the Department
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to implement unique learning and capability solutions.
- Manage a range of initiatives within projects from fruition to completion.
- Assess and plan government initiatives using accurate methodologies
- Collaborate and participate in best practice forums with internal and external stakeholders
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- Previous experience as a Human Resource Adviser and Consultant
- Strong advisory expertise in the development of Learning & Capability initiatives
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail with ability to meet competing deadlines
- Superb internal and external stakeholder engagement
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call Ellen Panayi on 8270 9796 for a confidential discussion