This multinational organisation has been operating in Australia for over 50 years and has been recognised internationally for the quality and reliability of their products. They promote a culture of trust, accountability and work life balance and their finance team well run and led by a supportive and trusting manager. Located in the St Marys' surrounds, they are now looking to recruit an experienced Management Accountant for a 12 month contract. They offer free parking onsite and flexible working hours.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the following:
- Yearly budget and rolling forecast
- Analyse the variances and provide commentaries
- Partner with various departments
- Prepare tax return, BAS, FBT...
- Work on costing
- Month-end reporting of FX and inter-company consolidation.
- Work with auditors when required
If you are a Management Accountant with experience working on costing, budgets and are system savvy with good communications skills, you will not want to miss out on this opportunity and should apply NOW. For more information, you can contact Greg Nihotte on 8270 9758.