A continuously growing and diversifying Group, our client's portfolio includes, Commercial, Retail and large scale projects. Our client is seeking the assistance of an experienced Accountant on an 8 month maternity leave assignment.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Month end close and reporting
- Production and review of Management reports
- Business performance reporting and analysis
- P & L analysis and commentary
- Producing quarterly reporting pack
- Variance analysis and re-forecasting quarterly
- Assisting with process documenting policy and procedures
The successful application will have/be:
- CA or CPA qualified with strong Management reporting and analysis experience
- Internal Audit background will be highly regarded
- Strong ERP experience (Navision and Jet reporting experience highly regarded)
- Excellent communication and business partnering skills
- A pro-active, professional team player
What's on Offer?
- Join this growing and diversifying business
- Enjoy a role with variety
- Make a valued contribution
- 8 month fixed term contract
- Central location, Fortitude Valley
- Work in a great team environment
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!