Supporting a Partner at a national law firm, your responsibilities will include:
- Extensive diary management
- Answering phone calls & assisting with clients
- Organising travel
- Dictaphone typing
- Amending/finalising legal documents
- Filing and file management
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong MS Word skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Exhibit attention to detail and show initiative
- Be creative
What's in it for you?
Joining this well renowned firm, you will have opportunity for career progression with ongoing training and development. Work within an inclusive team environment where you will be genuinely rewarded for your hard work. Take advantage of health benefits, financial rewards and flexible working practices.
Click the appropriate link on this page or alternatively, please contact Meaghan Gleeson at people2people on 02 8270 9706.