About the role:
As the first point of contact for patients, suppliers and medical practitioners this is a key role within the business.
In addition to meeting and greeting visitors you may take sensitive calls and it is critical that these are dealt with in a confidential manner and passed to the correct part of the business. A job support person sits on reception part-time and you will be responsible for mentoring and providing guidance to this person.
You will also:
- Organise and set up the catering
- Distribute the daily mail
- Assist with administrative tasks where required
You will have the opportunity to sit in the main part of the office on a regular basis to ensure that you become an integrated member of the overall team.
About the Company:
Working for a global company that is at the forefront of the research, development and distribution of therapies for several major diseases. The company has been growing rapidly and currently has over 4000 employees. Headquartered in the US, the company is active across over 90 countries and several of their products are in the top ten biotechnology products sold worldwide.
- You're a fun person with a friendly, empathetic nature. You can get on with different types of people whilst being discreet and respecting people's privacy.
- Previous experience as a Receptionist is essential.
- Strong computer skills are required. Previous experience using Oracle would be beneficial.
- Previous experience working in the medical industry (pharma, devices, a medical practice) is preferred but not essential
To find out more, call Mark Hampton on 02 8270 9788 or APPLY NOW!