This global law firm are a firm who pride themselves on their reputation and service to their clients. With a strong presence in Australia and internationally, they are in the heart of the Perth CBD and are close to public transport. This firm is known for their positive work culture, they support each other where they can (no one is too busy to answer your question), they offer training or refresher training on systems or tasks.
About the Role:
After longevity the current Assistant has chosen to go into retirement, this firm is now looking for someone likeminded to come in and fill those shoes. They are looking for someone who can take ownership, bring new ideas to the position, strive to go paperless, create new processes and take initiative.
This role is to support their corporate partner and team, and responsibilities will include:
- Diary management and travel bookings
- Liaising with clients over the phone
- Formatting documents
- Arranging client functions
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
To be successful for this position the ideal candidate will have:
- Current experience working as a legal assistant
- Experience using document management systems
- Strong experience using Microsoft Office including PowerPoint
- Experience in track changes and mark ups
This role provides excellent remuneration and benefits including:
- Flexible working
- Health and wellness benefits such as a gym memberships and discounted health insurance
- Room for progression and movement
- The opportunity to work with a global firm
- Training is always available
If this role sounds like something you would be suitable for, please hit "APPLY" or call Kim Padmore on 6160 6201.