Based in the Brisbane northern suburbs, our client is a privately owned manufacturer with a national distribution network
about the role
Working closely with the Operations Manager and CFO, your role will see focused on both the end of month and manufacturing activities for the business. Your duties will include,but not be limited to:-
- Demand Planning
- Manage Material Requirements Planning including the purchasing of raw materials and packaging
- Inventory Accounting - Ensure inventory levels are managed, reported on and maintained with agreed target levels
- Factory Usage Variance Analysis
- Business Improvement Projects
- Contribute as an effective team member, supporting productive working relationships both internal and external stakeholders
At least degree qualified, you will be a proactive and methodical accountant with a love of getting across the business to improve efficiency. With previous experience in doing planning and costing in a manufacturing environment, you will have strong excel skills, demonstrated problem solving experience and the ability to work with a broad range of people.
whats on offer?
Work with a commercially focused mentor to develop your skills in a business and role that will offer long term development and training. Based on the Northside, our client has parking available on site and they are short walk from the train station. If you are looking for a broad role where you can.