People2people Brisbane have partnered with an organisation that focus on delivering quality customer service through true partnership values and customising their services to suit their client's needs - this is the reason why they have become known as market leaders in their field. They are seeking an Assistant Accountant/Payroll Officer to join their team on a permanent basis.
- End to end processing of 3 payrolls (weekly, fortnightly and monthly)
- Set up new employees and entering of timesheets
- Calculation of allowances and bonuses
- Process employee terminations
- Interpret and apply relevant Awards and EA's
- Manage employee payroll queries
- Assist with month-end processes (fixed asset register and prepayments)
- Reconciliations of balance sheet
The ideal candidate will have previous experience with the end to end function of payroll who would like to progress their career as an Assistant Accountant. Highly analytical in your approach, you will enjoy dealing with a broad range of people and providing a high level of customer service as the first point of contact for payroll queries. You will pride yourself on your attention to detail and willingness to work as part of a team.
What's on Offer?
- Growing business
- Permanent Opportunity
- Development opportunities
- Great team environment
- Western Suburbs - on-site parking
- $65-70k + super
If this position appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, please APPLY NOW or if you have specific questions related to the role please contact Siobhan Reynolds or Alex Watanabe on 07 3118 0125.