Join this leading FMCG company as a customer service representative for a 6 month temp assignment. Use your previous customer service/call centre experience to handle inbound calls from consumers and offer great solutions to be able to diffuse sometimes difficult calls. This company really focuses on retaining customer as opposed to handling high volume of calls.
Working Holiday Makers are encouraged to apply!
In this Customer service role you will be the first point of contact for all consumers making general enquiries and complaint through phone and email.
Day to day, you will:
- Provide professional and timely customer service via phone and email
- Escalate customer enquiries to the correct department when required
- Provide accurate information about the company's products
- Demonstrate empathy and a strong willingness to help consumers of all age groups.
- Update and maintain CRM systems where necessary
- Background in customer service roles, ability to establish the need and how to resolve the issue or any conflict, ideally within the FMCG industry or with 'brand' experience.
- Working on brands with a highly emotive nature will be well regarded.
- Ability to handle delicate calls of a personal nature, in a timely manner with empathy, discretion whilst showing patience.
- Strong computer skills
If this sounds like the next opportunity for you to enhance your existing customer service skills and work within a social caring team, please APPLY NOW or call Brooke McKay on 02 8270 9780 for a confidential discussion.