This fast growing and highly regarded mid-tier Sydney CBD based law firm are in need of an exceptional Float Legal Secretary to join their fast paced Defence Litigation team. This tightly integrated firm pride themselves on their professionalism, dedication and sociable environment.
Your role will be varied and challenging and will see you support a highly motivated and successful team of legal professionals and work with high-profile clients.
As a Float Legal Secretary, you will be responsible for the day-to-day assistance and support of experienced Lawyers. Your duties will include:
- Diary and travel management
- Email management
- File management
- Monthly billing
- Drafting Court documents
- Arranging medical appointments
- Preparing briefs
- Liaising with clients, internal and external stakeholders
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Proven secretarial experience within a litigation team
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional prioritisation and the ability to take initiative
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
This fantastic firm offers a range of employee benefits, including:
- Casual Friday's and weekly drinks
- Monthly afternoon tea
- Paid paternity and maternity leave
- Flexible work policy
- Firm that prides themselves on diversity
- Up to $85,000 package
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page! Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794.