Owned and operated by one of Australia's iconic news agency boasting more than 75 years' of experience, this provider of news and communication solutions is a leader in its field. With a focus on building relationships with key publishers across a variety of platforms, this business allows its clients to maximise their audience and improve their brand identity.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a portfolio of existing clients encouraging growth through renewals, upselling and cross-selling products
- Developing and maintaining strategic business partnerships, meeting with clients across Sydney
- Meeting set KPI's around financial targets.
- Ensuring the retention and growth of your portfolio
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working as an account manager, ideally within PR or media
- Ability to operate a large territory. You will be required to cover Sydney metro in various industries
- Sales focussed with the ability to upsell & cross-sell products providing an exceptional service
- Exceptional presentation and strong written & verbal skills, with the ability to solution sell
- $70,000 - $75,000 base + super & uncapped commission
- Opportunity for you to travel interstate
- Located in the inner west 5-minute walk from the train station
To be considered for this opportunity, apply using the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please call Jade Evans at people2people on 02 8270 9707.