This is an outstanding opportunity for a sales professional who wants to work from home. Working with an established Australian complimentary medicine organisation experiencing a growth phase, you will be actively involved in building and growing already established accounts within the Western Suburbs.
This is an independent role that will see you responsible for building and developing accounts in Melbourne by managing existing business relationships and providing exceptional customer service. You will be managing working relationships to maximize opportunity along with providing added value to customers through your product knowledge and understanding of their preferences and needs. Previous sales experience within complimentary medicines, healthcare or pharmaceuticals is highly desired.
- Identifying, establishing and maintaining productive working relationships with key decision makers, pharmacy customers and their staff.
- Grow revenue, market share and profitability of new and existing accounts
- Practicing professional and effective territory management in terms of organisation, administration, inventory management, expense planning and control.
- Previous sales experience within complimentary medicines, healthcare or pharmaceuticals (or have a good understanding of vitamins and supplements)
- Natural relationship builder
- Strategic territory planning skills
- Work from home
- $65-70k plus commission
- Car allowance, phone and laptop provided
- Career development opportunities