This public relations & communications agency located in the CBD is looking for a Part Time Account Coordinator to join their team. Working with clients in the technology sector, this company focuses on delivering creative strategies to help businesses meet their objectives and drive growth.
Supporting the CEO and Account Directors, you will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative support to the team, including preparation of presentations and coordinating events
- Producing progress reports for action plans and budgets
- Reporting daily to the relevant teams on all client and industry news activity
- Maintaining the day to day running of the office, including answering incoming enquiries and maintaining supplies
- Assisting with maintaining the business' social media presence by posting photos and updates
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience as project coordinator, account coordinator, team assistant or similar
- An interest in current affairs, domestic and international news, and PR
- Strong MS Office and computer skills
- Demonstrable experience working under pressure and prioritising tasks
- The ability to work with a sense of urgency and pick things up quickly
This role is a job share position offering 20 hrs per week, with the view to develop full time based on the business needs. Working in a common workspace, you will also enjoy team activities such as yoga sessions and breakfast on Tuesdays. Located close to Central Station, you will get an insight into the workings of a successful and busy communications agency and will be able to make the role your own.
The preferred hours for this role are Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from 8:30 AM, with some flexibility.
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Ami Broso on 8270 9756 quoting the job title.