This firm values their staff and offer many rewards and benefits. They are a national law firm and their Sydney office is based in the heart of the CBD close to public transport. They have a professional, yet open and inclusive culture and pride themselves on their positive working environment. You will enjoy a comprehensive induction upon starting, ongoing training and opportunities for career development.
Within this role you will be working within an insurance team, therefore experience in workers compensation is highly desirable. Your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Diary and email management
- Drafting documents
- Managing a volume of files
- Dictaphone typing
- Client liaison
- General administrative duties
To meet expectation for this role you will have:
- A minimum of 2-3 years legal secretarial experience, ideally within workers compensation or within a fast pace litigation role
- Motivation and ability to work autonomously
- Strong attention to detail
- Immaculate presentation
If you are looking for a new opportunity to join a great law firm, then please apply online by clicking the link, alternatively for a confidential discussion, please call Meaghan Gleeson at people2people on 02 8270 9706.