Owned and operated by one of Australia's iconic news agency boasting more than 75 years' of experience, this provider of news and communication solutions is a leader in its field. With a focus on building relationships with key publishers across a variety of platforms, this business allows its clients to maximise their audience and improve their brand identity.
About the role
- Maintain a portfolio of existing clients encouraging growth through renewals, upselling and cross-selling products
- Develop and maintain strategic business partnerships, meeting with clients across Sydney
- Meeting set KPI's around financial targets. You will be required to take 10 meetings a month
- Ensure the retention and growth of your portfolio
- Possess a genuine interest in the media industry
- Strong phone and presentations skills
- Understanding the difference between selling a service and a product
- Phone sales experience and want to grow into an Account Manager
- $50,000 - $55,000 base + super & uncapped commission with a realistic OTE $65,000 - $70, 000
- Gain exposure to the inner workings of newsroom and the media industry!
- Structured onboarding and training given
- Career progression to an Account Manager within 18 - 24 months
- Located in the inner west 5-minute walk from the train station
This role would suit someone who has previous phone-based sales experience and has a genuine interest in the PR and media industry.
To be considered for this opportunity, apply using the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please call Jade Evans at people2people on 02 8270 9707.