With global scope and a strong leadership team, our client is a growing manufacturing and distribution business that thrives on providing their customers with the technology and resources to build their businesses.
about the role
Reporting through to the FC and General Manager, this is a broad role that will see you not only take on the day to day processes, but a broad range of operational responsibilities:-
- Evaluate the risks and implement practical systems & procedures needed to achieve best practise for stock controls
- Full reporting and analysis on all inventory and item lines including; gross profit margins, sales by product, stock movements etc
- Driving stock control initiatives
- Fully developed and train admin and finance team - up skill team
- Adapt the accounting functions, inventory controls and processes in line with business growth
- Deliver efficiencies for the business
- Identify cost savings and the most cost effective way to produce results needed
- Build relationships with clients/ customers/stakeholders
- Implement process improvements
- Drive change and deliver corporate objectives
Degree qualified, you will ideally have had previous experience within a manufacturing environment. This role will see you building strong relationships with various stakeholders within the business and have the opportunity to wear many "hats', providing valuable analysis and reporting to aide in decision making. Proactive, driven and with developed presentation skills, you will be confident in dealing with people at different levels to negotiate and having the "tough' conversations.
Technically, you will have:-
- strong systems and process improvement focus
- advanced excel skills (Macros/ VBA)
- inventory and costing exposure
Avoid the city rat race and head to the north side in a role that will both challenge and afford you the opportunity to drive process improvements and spearhead a systems implementation. As part of a global business there will be the opportunity to develop long term within the business. Strong stakeholder engagement will see you involved projects and the ability to aide in the business strategic decision making to support growth. Parking onsite and a generous salary package is also on offer.