This training organisation has grown year-on-year since its inception six years' ago. Appointed as an authorised provider for a global IT organisation, the business trains companies and their employees who are already using, or converting to, a cloud-based system. Now operating across Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore, the business is looking for a strategic Account Manager to join their successful sales team.
Reporting to the CEO, your duties will include but not limited to:
- Focus on developing designated market, mapping out stakeholders and creating sales plans for growth
- Nurture the existing accounts and finding solutions to upsell products
- Report on sales activity on prospect and customer interactions within the CRM system
- Work with marketing to plan and execute lead generation campaigns
Skills and Experience
- A successful track record in managing accounts
- Experience working with a CRM platform
- Proven ability to develop and implement strategic plans for account nurturing
- The ability to build strong stakeholder relationships and excellent communication skills
- Can-do attitude with a genuine interest in technology and training
What's on offer?
- Up to $90k + super with a realistic OTE of $120k (uncapped commission structure)
- Work/life balance, a true 9 am - 5 pm role
- Onsite parking
- Fun and friendly team who take part in social events and activities
- Opportunity to work across an innovative and in-demand computing service
- Career progression within a successful business
For further information or for a confidential conversation please call Jade Evans on 8270 9707 or APPLY NOW!