Located within the heart of Sydney's CBD, this national Law firm have experienced continued growth over recent years. This firm is renowned for their promotion of work/life balance, inclusive workplace practices and supportive team environment, and is a fantastic career opportunity for a Legal Secretary looking to join such a positive team.
This position is an initial 4 week temporary assignment with the potential to extend up to 6 months. This role will start on the 21st of October and will require an experienced Corporate Law Secretary to support a Partner and 2 other Lawyers.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing diaries and scheduling appointments
- Liaising with high profile clients
- Processing billing
- Dictaphone typing
- Preparing large documents and letters
- Opening and closing files
- Managing correspondence
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working as a Legal Secretary, ideally within Corporate Law
- Ability to effectively prioritise tasks under pressure
- Confident communication skills and professional presentation
- Close attention to detail
- Proactive approach to work
- Working Holiday Makers are encouraged to apply!
If you are looking for a new opportunity to join a highly regarded Law firm, then please apply online by clicking the link, alternatively for a confidential discussion, please call Jayden Cooke at people2people on 02 8270 9776.