In this position, you will be responsible for the input of data into the records system and the collection of revenue on a geographical basis against agree Service performance measures.
- Assist with data entry into the payroll and fleet systems on behalf of the Revenue Accounting Unit
- Receive, check and resolve irregularities in source documentation prior to entry into the records system.
- Input all data into the internal database, managing payroll and fleet systems with a high level of sustained accuracy
- Assist in the preparation of reports and data to internal and external clients, stakeholders and agencies
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- Demonstrated experience in proficient data entry and keyboard skills, including spreadsheets and word processing applications
- Previous working experience in receiving, checking and resolving discrepancies is required for this position
- Proven understanding of principles and legislation within the public sector is highly desirable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills