This global leader is at the forefront of change and development, inspiring the world with their products and delivering the future of technology to your home. As they continue through this period of growth, an opportunity has become available for a PC Technical Support to join this leading brand. Based in luxury offices in Western Sydney positioned amongst a buzzing cafe atmosphere, you can enjoy a 1st class working environment with onsite parking available and positioned conveniently within a short stroll to public transport.
- Setting up desktops/laptop PCs and configure as directed
- Installing of all software (business and security)
- Setting up user ID's
- PC technical support for all IT enquiries within directed resolution times
- Basic VoIP phone setup - extension number and phone installation
- Supporting IT asset management
- Experience in similar help desk, PC or technical support role
- IT Diploma in Computers, Bachelor's Degree in Computer science or Information Systems or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience installing and reporting various hardware and software
- Phone system / VoIP experience is an advantage
- Server and network experience is an advantage
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, do not delay your application or call Shelley Duong on 02 8270 9768 for a further conversation.