This Australian owned training and consulting business focuses on improving the quality of human life through movement. Located near St. Leonards, a position is now available for an Office All-rounder/Office Manager to join their close-knit team.
Reporting to the CEO, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Being the primary contact for all general enquiries
- Maintaining training course schedules
- Coordinating logistics for all sessions, including interstate travel arrangements
- Maintaining the internal database
- Processing invoices and reconciling expenses
- Assisting the business with developing their social media presence through regular updates and content creation
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in an office coordinator position or similar
- Strong Microsoft Office and IT system proficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational & problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Work in a business that has purpose and genuinely cares about improving the lives of everyday people. Offering to $80,000 plus super, enjoy standard office hours in a close-knit team, where you can enjoy variety and make the role your own!
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Ami Broso on 8270 9756 quoting the job title.