We are currently recruiting on behalf of a top-tier Australian law firm who are seeking a Legal Secretary to support their Family Law team. This well-known firm have offices across the country and are dedicated to providing exceptional service to their clients. Their expertise includes Commercial Litigation, Property, Competition, Tax and Wills & Estates.
This position will be providing exceptional secretarial support to the Family law team supporting at Partner level. Your core responsibilities will include:
- Drafting and amending legal documents and correspondence
- Client liaison
- Diary and email management
- Arranging travel management
- Preparing monthly reports
- Monthly billing requirements
- Preparing discoverable documents
Finding the perfect person is very important! You must have Family Law experience as you will be expected to be able to take instructions and know what to do in the next steps of each matter. You will have advanced Microsoft Word skills, and excellent typing abilities.
- Sporting events such as city to surf
- Fresh fruit, teas & coffees
- Regular social events
- Full-time permanent position
- Salary paying up to $75k package
To apply please click the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.