People2people have partnered with a national organisation who has an established and reputable brand in the marketplace offering a vast range of contractual management services. Known for their holistic approach drives them to offering innovative and sustainable services - ensuring their imprint on the environment is minimal but clients' needs are met.
Reporting to the QLD State Manager this role will see the successful candidate focus on new business development for the organisation through networks, leads and referrals. As this is a B2B role, your ability to build rapport, identify needs, present a tailor-made solution and see it through to completion is essential.
- Previous B2B external sales experience - focused on new business development
- Experience gained in a service-related industry where experience in infrastructure, construction, facilities management would be highly advantageous
- Proven track record in achieving / exceeding targets / budgets
- Have a strong, established network
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Established organisation with a reputable national brand
- Tailor made solutions for clients
- Effective team on board to deliver what you sell
- Supportive team culture - where wins are celebrated
- Competitive salary package offered
If your passion lies in new business development and you have come from a B2B services related role but are now looking for a challenging role where you are recognized for the value, you bring - APPLY now. Should you have any further questions in relation to this opportunity, please call Leanne Lazarus on (07) 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion today.