This business is a growing international organisation within the distribution of consumer goods. Located in the Blacktown surrounds with parking onsite, they offer a supportive working environment, understanding managers and flexible working arrangements.
Due to a resignation, they are now looking for an experienced individual to join their team on an initial Fixed Term contract for the next 6 months with the potential to be extended or become permanent.
Working 3 days/week, you will be the main contact point for all HR and payroll queries and work on a standalone basis with the following responsibilities:
- Process the end to end payroll (weekly and monthly) for close to a 100 people on Attache
- Process the super, PAYG and payroll tax.
- Set up new employees, calculate sales commission, FBT and termination packages.
- Provide month end reports
- Be involved in the recruitment and performance management processes
In order to be successful in this position, you will need to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Experience working as a standalone payroll
- Experience in HR
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage stakeholders are all level