This private owned business provides innovative products and services to a broad range of customers worldwide. With a strong focus on customer service and quality, you will enjoy the company culture and team focused environment.
- Full function Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Processing invoices, matching POs through to payment runs
- Management debtor's ledger (including Credit Control)
- Setting up new accounts and processing credit applications
- Banking, Allocations and Receipting
- Building relationships, dispute resolution and negotiation
- Assisting with EOM reporting
The ideal candidate will have at least three years experience within a similar position in a small to medium organisation. You will be highly self-motivated with a natural inclination to add value to everything you do. You will pride yourself on your effective communication skills and genuinely build rapport with customers and suppliers.
What's on Offer?
- Permanent opportunity
- $60-65k + super
- Supportive team environment
- On-site parking
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, APPLY NOW or contact Siobhan Reynolds or Alex Watanabe on 07 3118 0125.