A company based outside Auckland Central is looking for a 'Guru of meetings' to join their firm on a full time, permanent basis. This position is a personal assistant/ Board Secretary role to support the EA to the CEO with minutes, agendas, meetings and PA tasks.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary of up to $70k per annum (dependant on experience)
- Full time, permanent Personal Assistant/ Board Secretary role
- A position where you can feel like you are making a difference to the community
- Free car parking
- Newly created position
With this being a newly created Personal Assistant/ Board Secretary role supporting the EA to the CEO, it gives you the opportunity to make it your own, although your focus will be:
- Co-ordinating regional meeting for the DHB's - About 90 meetings annually
- General administration tasks such as agenda planning & extensive minute taking
- Making sure you are always one step ahead of the schedules with no diary clashes
- Supporting the CEO when the EA is unavailable
If you have at least 2 years secretarial or personal assistant experience in the health sector or a similar environment, then this would be preferred. However, you must have advanced minute taking experience:
- Typing speed of at least 80wpm (Typing tests can be sent)
- Strong computer skills and an understanding of how to use Microsoft Office
- Great communications skills to build and develop relationships
- A passion for helping people and working in the health sector
If you have a passion for working in the health sector and you like the sound of this Personal Assistant/ Board Secretary role then hit apply on this page, or for further information contact Kirsty on 09 869 6255.