people2people Brisbane have partnered with a long standing not-for-profit that has been set up to serve both organizations and individuals. Their focus is to advise, support and represent their organizations to focus on improving operations to assist in strengthening their relationships within the community.
Reporting to the Principal Governance Advisor this newly created role will see you interacting with internal & external stakeholders while managing the governance of mutual insurance schemes. A strong understanding of scheme commitments and responsibilities - including self-insurance license obligations is essential. In addition, you will be interacting with a diverse range of internal & external stakeholders, scheduling meetings, preparation of reports / presentation and managing enquiries and compliance requests from insurance providers.
- Completed Business Admin certificate coupled with previous experience in corporate services administration with a strong focus on governance / compliance.
- Proven track record in stakeholder engagement & liaison
- Intermediate / advanced computer literacy skills (MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail, strong organisational skills and high level of confidentiality
- Permanent part time role - 3 days per week
- Work life balance and flexibility
- Supportive team environment
- Additional benefits - EAP, paid maternity / paternity leave, study assistance
- Busy and varied role
- Competitive salary package