Located in the Western Suburbs, this business is a global organisation and a market leader in its sector. As part of a growth phase, they are going through an exciting period of change and development and are now looking to add an experienced and motivated individual to their team to help them achieve their goals.
The opportunity / The role
Starting immediately with a budget approved for this role until July 2020, there is a strong potential to continue past that point or even become permanent (it has happened in this team recently).
You will be responsible for the entire corporate credit cards function with activities as follow:
- Process credit cards claims and expense reimbursements on CONCUR
- Processing and posting journal entries, accruals...
- Various reconciliations (bank, expenses, balance sheet, inter-company...)
- Month-end reporting
- Be the main point of contact in the finance team for all things related to corporate credit cards
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Experience dealing with corporate credit cards
- Excellent working knowledge of Concur ESSENTIAL
- Strong Excel and reconciliations skills
- Good communication skills
- Be immediately available and able to commit for at least the next 3 months
If you have the required skills and are interested in this role, do not hesitate and apply NOW ! For an additional conversation, you can contact Greg Nihotte on 8270 9758.