This instantly recognisable brand, who are currently experiencing rapid growth through acquisitions have an opportunity for a self-motivated and energetic Accounts Payable professional to join their finance team on a 6 month fixed term contract basis.
About the role:
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager your responsibility will include but not limited to:
- Full function Accounts Payable
- Processing high volume of invoices
- Setting up new vendors
- Preparing and processing payment runs on a weekly basis
- Reconciliations on supplier accounts, credit cards for multiple entities
- Liaising with line managers in relation to all AP matters
- Responding to internal and external inquiries
Ideally you will have at least 3 years experience in a full function Accounts Payable role within a medium to large organisation. You will be professional in your approach with a positive 'can do' attitude who thrives within a fast pace environment. Excellent communication skills, high attention to detail and previous experience with a large ERP and/or an online invoice management system are highly desirable for this role.
What's on offer:
- 6 month contract - asap start
- Great team environment
- $55k-$60k + super (depending on experience)
- Fun, fast-paced, energetic and entrepreneurial culture
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set and attitude to match, apply now for immediate consideration.