This award-winning national law firm are highly successful and are located in the heart of the Sydney CBD. They work across all key areas of practice and have a welcoming and collaborative culture. They also offer employees the opportunity for career progression with ongoing training and development.
This role is based within their Family Law where you will be supporting a Partner and the wider team. This would be an ideal opportunity to take on new challenges and responsibilities. Some of your duties will include:
- Preparing legal documents and correspondence
- Diary and management
- Coordinating appointments
- Dictaphone typing
- Liaising with clients
- Managing files
- General administrative duties
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- Experience working as a Legal Secretary within Family Law
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills and confident communication
- Flexibility and ability to take a proactive approach to work
- Strong attention to detail and positive mindset to work
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Meaghan Gleeson on 02 8270 9706.