People2people are working closely with an Australasian Industry leader who offer several services in engineering, field and technical prevention equipment. Based in the Western Suburb location of Homebush, the company fosters an environment that promotes a healthy work/life balance and welcoming and supportive team culture.
An exciting opportunity to join your 'forever' company and begin a role that supports both the Engineering and Sales departments.
You will be responsible for:
- Answering and screening phone calls, take and distribute messages
- Check main email, distribute emails and faxes, filing and photocopying.
- Typing and editing technical reports, purchase orders and delivery dockets
- Prepare invoices in MYOB, prepare EOM spreadsheets and job summaries for management
- Front of office maintenance and restocking office supplies
- Assist with organising office events
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous experience in a Reception/Office Administration role
- Intermediate experience in MS Office Suite
- Minimum typing speed of 50wpm
This is a great opportunity for experienced Reception/Administrative Assistants wanting to find their 'forever' company.
- Offering up to $65,000 + super
- Enjoy a positive team environment
- Onsite parking
- Work/Life Balance
- Team Events
If you think you are suitable and this role is for you, click APPLY today. Alternatively, call Marissa Varudo at people2people on 02 8270 9735.