Agile for today's competitive world, this expanding law firm is one of Australia's largest corporate law firms. They offer a wide range of specialist legal skills across areas such as Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Corporate & Advisory, Insurance, Restructuring & Insolvency. This firm prides themselves on hard work, professionalism, and strong value-driven standards.
Our client is currently seeking a number of Legal Assistants to join their Employment & Safety, Insurance, and Dispute teams.
As a Legal Secretary some of your duties will include, but are not limited to;
- Liaising with clients, staff, and professionals at all levels;
- Diary and email management;
- Preparation of legal documents, correspondence, emails, memos, and letters;
- Draft and amend complex legal documents;
- Personal Assistant tasks such as diary and travel arrangements;
- All other secretarial tasks as required.
To be considered for any of these positions you will have:
- Proven experience as a Legal Secretary;
- Strong MS Suite skills;
- You will be confident and articulate to liaise with professionals;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Possess the skill set to work autonomously or collaboratively.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
The firm offer outstanding benefits including:
- An active social committee - enjoy regular social functions, Friday drinks and sporting events;
- Ability to purchase additional annual leave;
- Flexible working policies;
- Study assistance;
- In-house yoga;
- Daily fresh fruit; and
- Much more!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. For more information, please contact Krystal on 03 9098 7429