A global manufacturing business, based at Eagle Farm require the assistance of an experienced Accounts Payable Officer on a 9 month fixed contract basis.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Managing the approval process
- Setting up of new suppliers
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Managing employee expenses
- Data entry of invoices
- Managing payment runs
The successful applicant will have/be:
- Experienced in full function Accounts Payable
- Worked in a stand-alone role previously
- Ability to pick up new processes quickly
- A strong attention to detail and well developed organisational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Experience in Dynamics AX will be highly regarded
What's on Offer?
- Global business
- Small team environment
- 9 month contract
- Eagle Farm - on-site parking
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set and attitude to match, apply now for immediate consideration.