Working within Corporate law, your role as a legal assistant will see you providing support to one partner and their teams. Your day to day will involve:
- Managing diary appointments & scheduling meetings
- Amending and formatting documents
- Type up correspondence
- Liaise with clients
- Processing billing
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have
- Current experience working as a legal assistant
- Experience in corporate law
- Experience working with a document management system
- While not essential experience coordinating events is beneficial
What's in it for you?
Be a part of a national law firm who pride themselves on their experience.
You will also be able to take advantage of:
- Health and wellbeing programs such as yoga and Pilates in the office
- Flexible working hours
- Regular social events such as Friday night drinks, team dinners, End of Financial Year events, Christmas parties
- Regular in-house training
- The option of laptops and mobiles
If you would like to work for a national mid-tier law firm and work alongside some of the best in the industry, click on the appropriate link or call Kim Padmore at p2pWA if you have any questions on 08 6160 6201.