Located within the heart of Sydney's CBD, this national law firm have experienced continued growth over recent years. This firm promotes work/life balance, inclusive workplace practices and a supportive team environment. This is a fantastic career opportunity for a Corporate Trainer looking to join a positive team.
The main purpose of this role will be to train new staff members, and assist with on boarding, in relation to IT systems. This will consist of various tasks including, running inductions, booking staff members in for training, show individuals how to use the firm's systems and programs. Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Conducting face to face training to a various number of groups both large and small
- Providing online training sessions via video conferences and screen sharing
- Be the first point of contact when answering training queries
- Deliver project related training when required
- Ensuring training sessions are up to date and relevant
To be successful in this position you will need to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a corporate environment or professional services, ideally in a law firm
- Confidence in delivering content to a range of employees
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment or Tertiary Degree in Human Resources, Education, Training or related discipline
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Organisational and administrative skills
- High attention to detail
If this sounds like you click the appropriate link on this page or alternatively, please call Meaghan Gleeson at people2people on 02 8270 9706.