This national bridal company boasts a large range of luxury bridal designers and tailor-made dresses. There is now the need for a competent and creative Marketing and Content Executive, to join their small team based in their Sydney head office.
Reporting to the Founder, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the separate store social media channels and their website
- Creating content through Adobe Creative, ensuring a consistent and beautiful design across all channels
- Executing campaigns inline with the marketing calendar
- Generating and distributing their weekly newsletter via email
- Assisting with event coordination across their stores and expos
- Identifying PR opportunities and maintaining relationships with industry contacts
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous marketing experience across digital, events, social media, and PR
- Experience within, and a passion for, the bridal or fashion industries
- System skills across Adobe Creative, MailChimp, WordPress, and paid advertising
- A demonstrable creative flair and an eye for beautiful design
- A self-motivated attitude, with the ability to work autonomously and to deadlines
Have the opportunity to work in a successful organisation, within an industry that you love. You will own the marketing function and collaborate closely with the owner on marketing strategy. There is the opportunity to work from home, as well as travel 1 - 2 times a year to their interstate stores. Based in the Inner West, there is parking provided.
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.