This global retailer is a leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of high-quality products. They now need an E-commerce manager to deliver marketing strategies to drive sales across three brands.
Leading and mentoring a team of three, your responsibilities will include:
- Full profit & loss responsibility across the e-commerce portfolio
- Strategy planning and execution
- Delivering the brand experience through the digital channel
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders
- Planning and executing the local development roadmap
Skills & Experience:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in leading e-commerce strategy and implementation
- Demonstrable experience managing digital marketing across key channels
- Leadership and mentoring experience
- Degree or equivalent qualification (marketing preferred)
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to liaise with key stakeholders
- A proactive, results-focused approach to work
Grow your strategic skillset and develop working relationships in Australia and globally. With onsite parking, enjoy a role close to home, a large performance-based bonus (which was given in 2017 & 2018), and a $1500 product allowance.
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.