This is a boutique firm based in Melbourne's North East who offer specialty expertise in their field.
This is a temporary position for a Conveyancer or Property Paralegal who can carry a case through from start to finish. It is to focus on residential property cases and would require previous experience using PEXA and LEAP.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Taking instructions from clients
- Managing correspondences including inbox management
- Preparing contracts for sale, commercial agreements and documents
- Preparing settlement figures
- Preparing briefs and court documents
- File management
We are looking for a candidate who is confident in carrying a case from start to finish and is well versed in Property Law. You do not need to be licenced however previous experience within the field is required.
To be considered you must have:
- Experience using PEXA and LEAP software
- Proven attention to detail
- Knowledge of leasing
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
If this sounds like you, please follow the link on the page to submit your CV for consideration or alternatively give Mary Savova a call on 03 9098 7427 for a confidential conversation.