Our client is a family owned organisation who continues to grow year upon year and has a clear drive to be an employer of choice. They are a National organisation who prides themselves on their innovation, strong culture and values.
Our client is looking for an experienced In House Lawyer to join their Legal and Compliance team on a permanent basis with the focus of providing day to day legal advice especially around contractual and compliance matter. This function will also manage the escalation of the debt collection process, ensuring the business is compliant with the law ensuring strong corporate governance and legal compliance processes and procedures. The other key focuses will include however will not be limited to -
- Review, amend and negotiate various business contracts including supplier and sponsorship agreements
- Undertaking the review of the debt collection process and procedures, ensuring that the most effective and efficient action is taken
- Creating and maintaining a contract register ensuring confidential and secure storage of all legal contracts and associated documents
- Providing support and advise to the business to identify and manage potential risks
- Creating and implementing the contract review process to improve workflow, consistency and time effective practice - incorporating sign off for pricing operational requirements, consequential loss and other focus areas
- Tertiary Qualified - Bachelor of Law
- Strong experience and knowledge in Commercial Law
- Previous experience in drafting various legal documents and contracts
- Excellent communication skills along with effective stakeholder management
- Ideally you will have experience in the Building and Construction Industry
- Conceptual and analytical skills and the ability to develop and implement appropriate solutions answering to a range of complex issues
To apply, click the appropriate link on this page or alternatively, please call Julie Luszczynski at people2people 02 8270 9771.