This Company is a National leader in Utility location services and site protection. You will be working in a small and fast paced team who pride themselves on delivering exceptional Customer Service, every time. The Company uses the latest technologies and has a dedicated team of expert technicians who are highly skilled in a number of areas including the detection and mapping for pre-excavation and disturbance planning.
As a Scheduling Coordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring that all required resources are allocated in a timely manner and ensuring assigned technicians are fully equipped and qualified to perform the projects they have been assigned. If you are looking for a new career change or the opportunity to use your customer service skills in a new role, this is the role for you. With extensive training and ongoing support from management and fellow colleagues, the role asks for a customer centric candidate who's focus is to provide excellent customer service and learn to provide information on all things scheduling related.
- Act as a main point of contact for technicians, clients and third part contractors
- Schedule jobs as required using Simpro and Sim Trac systems
- Answer and follow through with enquiries in a timely and courteous manner
- Maintain a high level of customer service and ensure queries are handled with professionalism
- Provide support to other staff and team members as required
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Tech savvy
- High degree of organisational skills
- The ability to work in a fast - paced environment
- Previous experience in a construction environment will be advantageous
- Ability to take direction and have a strong desire to build a rewarding career
What's in it for you?
- Up to $70,000 + super + monthly bonus
- Career development opportunities
- Parking on site
- Flexible working hours
- Be a part of fantastic culture who celebrate success!
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW or contact Marissa 02 8270 9735.